Help talk:How to Contribute
Cheers for feedback/edits guys. I've put the 'Editing required' section back at the top, cos that kinda concerns all of the following segments, and introduces the 'Needs ...' categories. I'm also thinking of including a small link in that template that leads to this page to encourage help.
For standard notes (as proposed by Rwh86), here's my thoughts so far
- RogueQuote – propose entry to Favorite Rogue Quotes
- TIL – propose fact for 'Today I Learned...' section
- NeedsLink: description – highlights and possibly gives details of the link required
- Unknown@mm:ss – signals identity of speaker at mm:ss unknown
- Inaudible@mm:ss – signals speech inaudible at mm:ss