This page lists the templates available for use on SGUTranscripts.org. For further information on usage, see the template pages themselves.
Intros & Outros
The SGU has had a number of different outros over the years. Inserting the following templates transcludes the voiceover at the end of an episode.
- Outro1 – episodes 291-300
- episodes 289 & 290 use the same text as 291-300, but are voiced by Steve
- Outro291 – episodes 291-300
- Outro119 – episodes 119-288
- Outro61 – episodes 61-118
- Outro39 – episodes 39-60
- Outro30 – episodes 30-38
- Outro18 – episodes 18-29
- Category info – information on the indexing of articles listed on a category page
Message boxes are temporarily added to highlight the page's status, e.g. in progress, needs editing/proof-reading etc.
- LatestEpisode – denotes page as most recent episode
- Transcribing – indicates transcription of segment is in progress
- Transcribing all – indicates transcription of entire episode is in progress
- Editing required – identifies page elements that need work (e.g. proof-reading, links etc.). Also adds page to the relevant Category:Needs attention subsection(s)
- Draft infoBox – infobox for full SGU episodes, used to highlight certain information. For information on usage, see Help:Episode infobox
- 5X5 infobox – as Draft infoBox, for 5X5 episodes. For information on usage, see Help:Episode infobox
- Image info – used to add information to image pages
Templates are an easy way to add formatted entries into table cells or rows.
- Draft infoBox Headers – formatted header row entry for Draft infoBox and 5X5 infobox
- Cat. table entry – formatted entry for table cells on the Browse Categories page
- 5X5 list entry – formatted row entry for table on 5X5 Episodes page
- FRQ entry – formatted row entry for table on Favorite Rogue Quotes page
- QotW single name – formatted cell entry for authors known by a single name in the Skeptical Quote Collection
Icons & images
- Navigation – 3 images linking to the previous page, top of the current page, and the next episode, respectively. This is added at the very bottom of every transcription page
- 5X5 Navigation – as Navigation, but for 5X5 episodes
- Open – small green arrow included on SGU Episodes page. Indicates that an episode has segments that need transcription
- I – small pencil included on the Main and SGU Episodes pages. Indicates that a page is still in progress
When these templates are added to a page, they add that page to the relevant category.
- Link needed – transcludes superscript message and adds page to Category:Needs internal links
- Page categories – adds page to categories defined by parameters. Applies unique sortkey
- 5X5 categories – adds page to categories defined by parameters. Applies unique sortkey